The chart is called Snow Bunnies, designed by Diane Williams of Little House Needleworks. You can find it in the 2007 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments Issue. It's stitched on 32ct.Laguna Rue-Green, 2 over 2 using DMC floss.
On the back, I carried over the border and some snowflakes from the front and just added some letters I found on a freebie pattern.I wrapped the "Peace on Earth" ribbon all the way around and added pins. I wish I'd stitched it over 1 so it would have been smaller, but I'm still pleased with the turnout.
You guys are finishing some gorgeous ornies!! Can't wait to see more of what you're stitching!
Cindy F. / TX
Labels: 2007 JCS Christmas Ornament Issue, Cindy F., Jan. Ornie



Whoa!!! That is just beautiful. I love the way you have combined the ribbon and the inscription. That design is a great one. I have used it myself